Saturday 28 March 2009

25 Facebook Things

I have received thins thing through facebook. The rules are:

"Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you."

I have contemplating to post it there, but have so many (quite) random people in my FB (I know them all, but not that we talk much) so I don't feel like posting there... so decided to post it here and see waht kind of comments I get .... here it is:


1- I am an Aries girl with Libra ascendant.
2- I love my little niece to bits, we are like soul mates!!!
3- I love to dance! Plus, I cannot help myself but dance in open spaces – any large open space, any will do! However I am a frustrated Prima Ballerina!
4- I am slightly superstitious.
5- I believe that things happen for a reason.
6- I appreciate the little things in life.
7- I bruise very easy! I always have unexplained, or explained but not believable, bruises.
8- I have a constant need to crack the knuckles of my right big toe. It is a compulsive thing!
9- I have loads of favourite songs – which make my life be a soundtrack! - but I have one most favourite classical music: Clair de Lune!
10- I sing all the time, if I am not singing I am whistling! But, I am a frustrated singer!
11- I don’t usually drink alcohol and have no specific (good) reason for that.
12- Turning 30 made me a real crier! I can cry for anything!
13- Oh and that brings me to the age thing: I am much much older than I look like, and this usually surprises people… I wonder…
14- I am very very very anxious and not too tolerable, especially when I am hungry or under sleep deprivation…
15- It’s most likely that I will read a magazine from the back cover to the front cover – I blame the anxiety – but I don’t do that with books.
16- I am not a morning person and need to drink a coffee first thing in the morning …
17- However, I love the afternoons and the dusk, specially the pink or purple-ish ones…
18- I need to live close to the sea.
19- And that reminds me how I miss the smell of the sea and the sound of the waves… they calm me down… I can watch the sea for hours…
20- I have already fulfilled some dreams in this life, but still have some to fulfil.
21- I am not very brave to cross roads away from traffic lights, and I have a very good reason for that!
22- My friends make me really happy! Specially knowing I have them as friends makes me happy!
23- Living abroad made me appreciate my country and culture a lot more.
24- Going back home won’t feel the same without my granny around… she was always with us and not having her there anymore will be strange.
25- This is just the tip of the iceberg!

No comments:

Post a Comment