Tuesday 19 May 2009

When did I lose myself?

I have posted this song “All I want”. In that there’s this verse “I love you some… I love you when I forget about me”.

Why is it that some things are like this? Why is it that to be able to fully dedicate to something you have to give up on something else? Why can’t there be a balance? Why can’t I find a balance…when was it that I lost myself from me?

I have a feeling that the few last months I have lost myself, in the most complete way. And even worse, the little bits I find – here and there – they do not make me happy… It is like I have had a crash and spread myself all around… the good bits they went somewhere I can’t seem to be able to find, but the bad bits of me they keep flashing in front of my eyes… other people find them and present them back to me… and all this makes me wonder… where are all the other bits? Where is the fun? Where is the charisma? Where is the good will? Where is the smile, the joke, the song, the dance, the caring… where is me???

And this made me realized: I put so much effort in forgetting about him, that I ended up forgetting about me and worst, loosing myself from me. Gotta find my way back.... but maybe when after finishing this lovelly PhD of mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment